Saturday, October 14, 2006

This probably belongs on livejournal

So I figure that my absence from this little blogspot has been long enough that no one checks this link anymore. Sweet.

So sophomore year of college started a quite long time ago--so long ago in fact that I have a hard time remembering life without ruggles snuggles and karen barkey and my new regina spektor cd. and tivo. can't forget tivo. I already have midterms and only right now am I starting to snap back into life, into my sophomore self.

I have no idea who I am.

I would like to think that I'm pretty badass because I don't sleep at nights. But I sleep all day, so it doesn't count in the slightest bit.

I listen to the same ten songs more than obsessively. I want to be Sofia Coppola. I've run out of places to use Jonathan Safran Foer allusions in the name of. I'm single and I knew this would happen. I turned 19 and they threw me a party and I only remember the feelings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I turned 19 and they threw me a party and I only remember the feelings."

that, right there, is how i know you're a good writer. keep it up girl.

Anonymous said...

ok, i check this thing all the time, and its always empty, what is that?