Thursday, October 11, 2007
whatever!
I hate this blog. I hate that I haven't lived on campus for two weeks and how that doesn't even come close to providing any context to the nine lazy months I've spent busy growing up and not writing an entry. I hate the absurd amount of notebooks I buy and haven't filled; how each one is supposed to represent the different types of information I wish to record--quotes, original thoughts, news items, personal reflections--and the way they all merge together and I move onto a new one when the other is only an eighth filled and then I ditch all of them because they weigh my bag down. Especially hate the way in which personal blogs would obviously make all these notebooks unnecessary, and superfluous. But I love this fall's TV lineup. And, secretly, summer's delayed yet sudden exit. It was painful, but we'll thank her later for not giving us reason to miss her.
I can't possibly be twenty years old.
--What do you want to listen to?
--This.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment