skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
yesterday! today! five minutes ago! now!
Friday, April 28, 2006
drives me crazy (in the good way)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
I'm Fern. I think pretty much everything is either hilarious or ridiculous. Or amazing.
"In the end, maybe what I'm trying to say in an overly verbose and circuitous manner is that sometimes I start thinking about school, and my friends, and life, and my family and I sit on the floor and start crying."
View my complete profile
the Links
the mainstream.
the real blog.
the one with no quality control.
the sixth borough.
the guilty pleasure.
the home.
Blog Archive
►
2007
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2006
(52)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
▼
April
(16)
pizza for breakfast.
drives me crazy (in the good way)
pulling the pwug
Unpublished "Fed" Mockery
The headline looks like a mistake...
overheard
hisashiburi
instead of coordinating class reunions, we were li...
urban beach?
"That's what I love him for! These sudden gestures...
oh, miriam
my window's dirty
collecting
because the moment my thumb pressed down to end th...
whyilovenewyorkinspring part1
the end
No comments:
Post a Comment