...were you drunk? -mom
...My name is Kat McGrory. I'm a grad student at the journalism school
here at Columbia, and, believe it or not, someone who loves your
column. I'm looking to write a piece (for school) about the affects
of the new immigration legislation on the ground, and it occurred to
me today that it could be fun to write about the affect on students.
Since you penned an excellent column on the subject last week, I
thought you might be a good place to start.
...what foolish hands may tug at the strings of the heart,
wrenching and bruising because they were never taught
what it means to be subtle
...Help! Does anyone want to do 400 words on gay clubs in the city for
Monday midday? I will love you forever.
Friday, April 21, 2006
hisashiburi
Samplings from my inbox today bring oh so much amazingness (and poor spelling from a grad student!):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment