To all of you whose computer has crashed because of this "blog": I am sorry. I don't know what the problem is, but I'm sure the people at blogspot support won't email me back, so there's a high chance I still won't know in a while.
Anyone good at code want to see if there's something wrong in an entry that's messing everyone up? This is too much fun and as much as I hate referring to this as my blog, ugh, see, it's gross...I like writing in it. So, hopefully sometime soon it will stop crashing your guys' computers.
Someone let me know if it starts working again ever?
Also, my consolation gift to all of you for having messed with your firefox: BLISSSSSSSSSS
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
dude you gotta go back and do it in manic mode
Post a Comment